KFC Old What's New and Changes
- Version 1.0 beta is available. See Changes. A new component "TableList" is added.
- Version 1.0 alpha2 is available. See Changes. A new example called Javapad, which supports syntax coloring for java source files, is added.
- Current working snapshot is available. A new example called Javapad, which supports syntax coloring for java source files, is available.
- Version 1.0 alpha is available. See Changes. The API documentation is included in this release, but the documentation is not completed yet.
- Release 05Oct1997 is available. Webpad is slightly enhanced. I will not enhance Webpad any further. It's only an example :-)
- Release 30Sep1997 is available. See Changes. Prototype WWW Browser/Editor called Webpad is added.
Change the KFC licensing policy. Now you can use KFC for commercial purposes. See Copyright.
- Current working snapshot (31Aug1997) is available.
SGML/HTML parsers are added.
- Release 17Aug1997 is available. Choice and Checkbox are added.
- Release 10Aug1997 is available. List bugs and focusing bugs are fixed.
Change the KFC licensing policy from GPL to LGPL.
Changes from Version 1.0 alpha2 to Version 1.0 beta
Changes from Version 1.0 alpha to Version 1.0 alpha2
- TableList is added.
- TextComponent becomes a pure MVC (Model-View-Controller) component, and model interfaces and new package "jp.kyasu.awt.event" are added.
LayoutText class is divided into
RichText class and
Changes from Release 05Oct1997 to Version 1.0 alpha
- Tooltip is added.
- New package "jp.kyasu.awt.util" is added. This package enhances the functionality of the TextComponent.
- A new example called Javapad, which supports syntax coloring for java source files, is added.
Changes from Release 09Sep1997 to 05Oct1997
- The version number is added to the KFC package.
- The API documentation is included from this release, but the documentation is not completed yet.
- Package name is changed from "JP.kyasu" to "jp.kyasu".
- Drawable interface and its D* subclasses are renamed to
Visualizable interface and V* subclasses.
- SGML/HTML Parsers are added.
- WWW Browser/Editor called Webpad is added.
It does not support following TAGs: <TABLE>, <FORM>,
<FRAME>, <APPLET>, ... etc.