- elisp: new program skk-act.el (Support for a Kana input rule ACT with a Dvorak keyboard) (2006-01-10)
- elisp: new program skk-server-completion.el (skk-look like completion for Kanas with completion capable dictionary servers) (2006-01-04)
- elisp: official support of context-skk.el (analyse source codes and help programmers input Kanjis there) (2005-12-11)
- elisp: official support of skk-hint.el (select candidates that match given hints) (2005-12-04)
- elisp: official support of skk-tankan.el (select candidates that consist of only one Kanji character) (2005-11-30)
- dic: SKK-JISYO.geo update (2005-10-24)
- dic: New file SKK-JISYO.station (2005-08-01)
- dic: New file SKK-JISYO.notes (2005-06-06)
- elisp: (Emacs 21 only) candidates listing with tooltip (2004-04)
- elisp: New feature skk-bayesian (Bayesian estimation of candidates) (2004-02)
- Daredevil SKK 12.2.0 was released (03 Aug, 2003).
- New web page about "SKK = I" has just come to you. This article was written by Prof. Masahiko SATO (05 Jan. 2003).
- dictionary registration/removal request cgi form is now available (test operation) (17 Nov. 2002).
- Development of experimental/skk-azik.el started. AZIK is an input rule of Romaji to Kanji (6, Jan, 2002).
- Daredevil SKK 11.6.0 was released (16 Dec, 2001).
- Daredevil SKK 11.5.2 was released (02 Dec, 2001).
- Name Dictionary in the SKK format was released (30 Apr, 2001).
- Okinawa Dictionary and Law Dictionary in the SKK format was released (28 Apr, 2001).
- Daredevil SKK 11.4 was released (02 Jan, 2001).
- SKK 10.62a was released (30 Oct, 2000).
Last Modified: $Date: 2015/01/04 03:11:23 $